Improve your students reading comprehension by explicitly teaching them how to use questions for 7 important Reading Comprehension Strategies.
There are 7 Reading Comprehension Strategies covered:
- Make Connections
- Self Monitor
- Make Predictions
- Find the Main Idea
For each of the 7 Reading Comprehension Strategies, there is:
- A One Page Overview of the Questions - that will guide your students when using each particular strategy, ensuring they think deeply and carefully to understand what they are reading and master the strategy – Great to print and have available for planning purposes and for use in your guided reading lessons to remind students of the key questions
- Colour copies of the Strategy Name and Questions - to print and use when introducing, modelling, teaching and reinforcing the questioning strategy in lessons. You can also get students to reflect on the thinking they are doing as they use the strategy
- Rewards Bookmarks - for students who are working hard at developing the questions for each strategy
- Over 50 Practice Photocopiable Activities - Each activity is linked to a specific question from the strategy and designed to reinforce the
skills underlying the strategy and can be used independently or collaboratively following strategy-based lessons.
Bex Rainbow for Reading Comprehension
- Product Code: Bex Rainbow for Reading Comprehension
- Availability: In Stock