To include deeper thinking skills, questions and tasks in reading programmes.
There are more than 150 questions and tasks for students or teachers to choose from that will have students thinking deeply about the texts they have read.
- Use the question stems to ensure they are asking deeper level questions in their guided reading lessons
- Use the questions and tasks to plan quality follow up activities based on texts students have read
- Select a specific type of thinking to focus on for a period of time so students are immersed in the language and skills for that type of thinking
- Have their students choosing and planning their own tasks based on a specific text
- Create a think tank of activities that students can work on when they are not engaged in guided or practice activities
- Teach the Skilful Thinking Processes for the Specific Thinking Skills mentioned – ensuring their students improve their thinking capability
150+ Deep Thinking Questions and Tasks for Reading
- Product Code: Bex 150+ Deep Thinking Questions and Tasks for Reading
- Availability: In Stock